For Sale Superb sheltered micro-climate and idyllic quiet rural
location, ideally we want to sell "Hawk Meadows" as a 10 acre homestead. We do have three parcels of land,
two are buildable and the third has a single family home with a lovely view. As a whole we are asking for $450,000.
This tranquil location, see our location, would be ideal for a Hobby Farm, only 4 acres are wooded with the remainder as gently sloping pasture land. Seclusion, beautiful
landcape and yet 10 mins drive to the Pacific Ocean, 15 minutes to Tillamook with all shopping and ammenities. And yet a 1
hour drive gets you into Portland (PDX) or Salem for relaxed shopping.
Because we are marketing our property
ourselves without the added expense of a Real Estate Agent we are motivated to offer a substantial discount to any qualified
|Tranquility among the trees.
|Perfect spot to build your dream home.
- Forrested with Mature Fir, Hemlock, Alder and Maple Trees (cruised value $50k)
- Tillamook County Platted ready to develop/build
- Fresh Spring Water Source
- Two creeks flow
- Easy Access, partial driveway in place
- Nearby Electrical and Phone lines access
ADSL internet service available
- Gentle Sloped Lot of 5 acres plus
- Stunning Views
- 5.48 Acres
- Perfect for small hobby farm or idyllic, quiet country home
|3 bed & 2 bath home with large shop/2 car garage
|wrap around deck (newly stained chocolate brown)
- 1560 square foot family home
- 3-bedrooms + 2 full bathrooms
- Utility room
- New Wood
fired stove - inexaustible supply of wood - basically free heat in winter.
- High-speed internet.
- Open aspect - cathedral ceilinged
- Huge wooden Deck surrounds house.
- Inexhaustible spring fed
- Large Metal Shop and 2-vehicle Garage
- 2.12 Acres pasture zoned RR
- Small creek flows through
- 150 yards Paved Driveway Access
- Stunning all round valley Views
- 2 miles up rural road from
- Micro-climate grow your own vinyard.
|Gently sloaping 2.2 acre parcel.
|Lovely green spot for your home.
- Gentle Sloping 2.22 acre parcel
- Septic Approved
- Platted in Tillamook County Zoned RR ready to
- Access directly from East Beaver Creek Road
- Electricity, Phone lines in situ
- Fresh Water Source
- View of Creek, but far above flood plain
- Hi-speed ADSL Internet available
- Quiet super location
for small hobby farm